We are excited to announce that three of our Farah Law attorneys have been included in this year’s Super Lawyers® list as Rising Stars℠! To have not one but three attorneys at the same firm recognized as Rising Stars℠ is a unique honor and we are immensely proud.
The Farah Law attorneys who were recognized as Rising Stars℠ on the 2020 Super Lawyers® list are:
- Geoffrey Borschow: Geoffrey has been with our firm since 2012, where he has acquired significant courtroom experience in personal injury, employment law, and other legal fields. This is his fourth year on the Rising Stars℠ list.
- Alyssa Romero: Alyssa has been part of the Farah law team since she began clerking for us in 2012; she now represents her own clients as a personal injury lawyer and manages both the McAllen and Brownsville offices. This is her first year as on the Rising Stars℠ list.
- Nathan Inurria: Nathan has been practicing at Farah Law since he received his Juris Doctorate in 2016. This is his first year as on the Rising Stars℠ list.
Each year, only 5% of lawyers practicing nationwide make it onto the Super Lawyers® list. This honor assures us that our clients are satisfied with our firm and their case results. Our Houston personal injury attorneys are happy to continue to fight for our community in the year 2020 and beyond.
How Does an Attorney Get on the Super Lawyers® List?
Super Lawyers® is one of the United States’ most trusted online rating services for legal professionals. Attorneys who have earned significant peer recognition and professional achievements are eligible for inclusion on the website’s exclusive listings. Candidates are nominated by a third-party before undergoing a 12-point patented evaluation process conducted by the Super Lawyers® team.
The 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional success include:
- Awards and accolades
- Educational background
- Pro bono and community service
- Scholarly publications and lectures
- Verdicts and settlements
- Years of experience
What Distinguishes Rising Stars℠?
Rising Stars℠ is a subset of the Super Lawyers® list. The same intensive selection process is used to choose the inductees, but additional qualifications apply. Rising Stars℠ members must either be under the age of 40 or have less than 10 years of experience practicing law. Due to the high standards and limits that apply to the selection process, only 2.5% of all practicing attorneys in the country are selected to Rising Stars℠ each year.
To learn more about Super Lawyers and their exclusive selection process, you can visit their official website. If you are seeking the assistance of a Houston personal injury attorney and would like to know more about our firm, contact us online or give us a call at (888) 470-9772. We look forward to working with you!