Juan L. Guerra, Jr.
Attorney Juan L. Guerra, Jr. was born in 1972 and grew up in the small
South Texas town of Roma. In 1983, his family moved to Houston. Juan graduated
from Jersey Village High School in 1990 and went on to attend St. Thomas
University, where he graduated in 1999 with a double major in Business
Administration and International Studies.
During his years at St. Thomas University, Juan worked in real estate (the
family business), but he knew he wanted to become a lawyer. In 2003, he
earned his Juris Doctorate from Thurgood Marshall School of Law.
Attorney Guerra was hired immediately after law school by a criminal defense
firm, where he was able to gain experience in practical areas, as well
as trial law. Juan then entered into private practice as a partner of
Farah Law in 2007.
Juan Guerra, Jr. has built a reputation for himself in the legal industry
due to his hard work and high professional standards. Attorney Guerra
was selected for inclusion in the 2014 - 2017 lists of Texas Super Lawyers®
– an honor awarded to no more than 5% of attorneys in the state.
Juan has always had a passion for helping others and channels that passion
into the defense of every person's constitutional rights. He carries
this passion with him every time he steps into the courtroom, assuring
that all his clients receive a fair trial.
- Duly admitted and licensed to practice in all courts in the state of Texas
as an Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals - 5th Circuit
Awards & Accolades
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Mexican/American Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association