Geoffrey A. Borschow
El Paso Office
Geoffrey A. Borschow was born and raised in the diverse border city of
El Paso, Texas where he attended Cathedral High School. In 2005, Geoffrey
graduated cum laude from the University of Texas at El Paso with a bachelor's
degree in Political Science. Geoffrey went on to attend graduate school
at UTEP while clerking for the Chapter 13 United States Bankruptcy Trustee
in El Paso before beginning law school.
In 2009, Geoffrey moved to Houston, Texas where he attended South Texas
College of Law and was awarded the merit-based Alex K. Silverman Memorial
Scholarship. During law school, Geoffrey clerked at three reputable law
firms where he began developing his practical experience in civil litigation.
After earning his juris doctorate from South Texas in 2012, Geoffrey was
hired by Farah Law where he has acquired significant courtroom experience,
and dedicated himself to the vigorous representation of his clients.
Geoffrey's practice areas include: personal injury, first-party insurance,
labor and employment, school law, and asset forfeiture.
- Duly admitted and licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice
in all Courts of the State of Texas
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States District Court – Southern District of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Council of School Attorneys
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys® for 2019